how have you been holding out on us since july? this is fantastic! i love to see pictures of your very cute family and read your happenings...i'm sure the other gals will enjoy it too.
it looks really pretty where you are living-i want to be out of the desert.
Miss Kim. It's been the longest time. How in the world are you? Your boys are so cute, and you look beautiful! I hope all is well in the Smith family. Tell your mom and family hi for me. I saw her in the temple a couple of years ago, but I haven't seen her since! Jen
Now tell me this, is this a Kim blog or more of a Kelly blog? I need to know if I should be using discretion in my comments...
And seriously, as if you didn't tell me you had a blog! All this time, I have been dreaming of Asher's cheeks, and I could have been gazing at them all the while? Unbelievable.
I miss you. That's all.
(That last comment was for Kim. You can see how me not knowing who is the primary blogger could be confusing...)
I can't believe how big Asher is! I want to kiss and eat his cheeks. I love cheeks!!! Lucky for me, Addilyn (even though she is little) still has very kissable cheeks. I am so happy that you are blogging now!!! keep the photos coming!!!
Cute blog!! Your boys are darling and I think it's so fun you have a blog! We'll definitely have to do some fun outings that are "blog-worthy" lol :) I'm totally linking you!
11 comments:
how have you been holding out on us since july? this is fantastic! i love to see pictures of your very cute family and read your happenings...i'm sure the other gals will enjoy it too.
it looks really pretty where you are living-i want to be out of the desert.
Miss Kim. It's been the longest time. How in the world are you? Your boys are so cute, and you look beautiful! I hope all is well in the Smith family. Tell your mom and family hi for me. I saw her in the temple a couple of years ago, but I haven't seen her since! Jen
Kim!! Your family is adorable. Bennett looks so much like you and Asher looks exactly like Kelly! How cute is that? So glad I found your blog!
Now tell me this, is this a Kim blog or more of a Kelly blog? I need to know if I should be using discretion in my comments...
And seriously, as if you didn't tell me you had a blog! All this time, I have been dreaming of Asher's cheeks, and I could have been gazing at them all the while? Unbelievable.
I miss you. That's all.
(That last comment was for Kim. You can see how me not knowing who is the primary blogger could be confusing...)
I can't believe how big Asher is! I want to kiss and eat his cheeks. I love cheeks!!! Lucky for me, Addilyn (even though she is little) still has very kissable cheeks. I am so happy that you are blogging now!!!
keep the photos coming!!!
Yay! I am so glad you found us. Your sons are so handsome! We will definitley need to stay in touch through our blogs.
They are so cute Kimmy
I have to say they look like Shroeders to me.
So happy you have a blog finally!
Cute blog!! Your boys are darling and I think it's so fun you have a blog! We'll definitely have to do some fun outings that are "blog-worthy" lol :) I'm totally linking you!
Hey...It's nice to know about your blog! It looks like you have one very smart little Boggle player there.
Just learned about your blog!! Great pictures. The Smith fam is totally into the Bay Area it seems!! Yay!! We love having you here!!
If you want to drop in our our blog it is bcholtfamily-outnumbered4to1.blogspot.com
See you soon!
cath
Finally the blog has been opened to the public!!! Yay!! It is very cute and I'm so happy you're blogging- it really is a lot of fun! :)
Post a Comment