This is what we would have sent out to all our friends and family as a Christmas card if we had organizational skills. We hope 2008 is spectacular for everyone who reads this sentence.Love,
The Smiths
This is what we would have sent out to all our friends and family as a Christmas card if we had organizational skills. We hope 2008 is spectacular for everyone who reads this sentence.
14 comments:
This looks so cook Kim. How did you make it? Good worker. Now you are doing a New Year's card like Allison. I want to eat Asher's cheeks. Okay that is all. I missed you in AZ. What a bummer.
I'm glad you decided to bring back the babies. They are much, much cuter than satellite maps. Though I was midly impressed with your poetry.
That is all.
Cute, cute boys. And cute hair Kim. And Kelly, you look nice too.
Aw- SUCH an adorable family! I love Asher's "ohhh" faces! Way too cute!
So cute!! The pictures of your family are adorable. And I'm not even organized enough to get family pictures done, let alone Christmas cards. I'm impressed you guys got this together for New Years! :)
cute pictures! Who took them? we weren't organized enough either and we just had our pictures taken yesterday in AZ. Here's hoping you get a Valentine!
Great pictures. Bennett is getting skinny (although I didn't see any leg shots!) and Asher is so chubby. Kim, you look great. I like your haircut and Kelly, you don't look so scary!:) We miss you guys, but love the blogging.
hey kim! aren't blogs fun? i love finding peeps on here! i didn't even know you had one either. i haven't done it for long so i'm not the best at updating it that often. i'm due 31 jan and we're just so excited. what's new in cali?
Happy New Year to you guys also! Hope it is a great one!!!
Jen
What an adorable collage and thanks for including us in your list. I love your haircut, Kim. Short is really cute on you.
The collage turned out so cute you guys! And I just have to comment on that weather poem- you guys are so funny! I was cracking up with that and the post of the satellite map! I love your sense of humor!
I love the pictures! We missed you guys in Mesa over the holidays, we'll have to meet up next time!
Rachel, Corey, & Evan
kimmy! you have the cutest family ever! sorry girls, but it's true. i'm only mildly sad that i'm not one of your mesa friends-- okay, i'm devastated and losing sleep over it! that's all. i too have an infatuation with asher's cheeks! i do not feel like eating them though...
Great pictures of your darling family! Kelly is was good to see you in AZ. I'm so sad we missed you Kim! Maybe next year :) Happy New Year! -Katie
Post a Comment