1) Asher's contagious half-tongue smile. Combined with the rolls around the knees, this kid is a clinically tested anti-depressant.
2) Bennett's imagination and desire to be a good kid. We sometimes find him reading his copy of the Book of Mormon is his "boat," which is really an old diaper box. Most of his games are less spiritual and involve "pretend fighting," "mean guys," "shooters" (he doesn't know the word "gun" yet), or any combination of the above.
9 comments:
Oooh, I could eat up that chub around the knee. And how sweet is Bennett to read his book of mormon while sailing. I love my girls, but I'm sure I would love to have a few boys to enjoy these activities with.
That picture of Asher is so cute!! I love, love the chubby knees and the look on his face is adorable. We love your boys! :)
Love the chubby knees!! Does Bennett seriously read? I'm clueless - but that would be amazing. You are the cutest family, soooo happy. Such an inspiration!
Ashers blue eyes are AMAZING! I agree with the whole 'boy' thing. Carson is only 18 months now...but ever since he was born I totally noticed a HUGE difference between him and McKenzie. I love the cars and the growls and the running and the kicking and the throwing and the roaring..... though I sure love the frills and the bows and the tea parties, too. :)
I love chunky babies!! Too bad it all melts away when they start moving. Your kids are too cute.
What a cute picture of Asher! He is darling (and he looks like an anti-depressant).
have our ASher and Bennett secretly been talking online or something? Asher has just started "shooting" everything with his "shooter", which is "just pretend mom" (as- if?) and to my surprise his hand is in a fist when he "shoots". I'm guessing the shooting and sound effects must be part of the y chromosome but the name and anatomy of the gun come from tv or something!
okay maybe after seeing this post I could start to think about having a boy as a good thing... it just seriously scares me. But Asher is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
SO cute! I want a boy! I'm sick of pink princess everything. I need some shooters and tough-guy muscles!
We miss you guys! Sorry we keep playing phone tag. Hope to catch up with you soon.
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment