In case anyone is trying to figure out where Kim got her "outside-the-box" mentality and relentless creativity, this video might be helpful. Combine a bunch of adult siblings and in-laws (Schroeder family vacation) with three nights in the wilderness (in a cabin, but still...) and some potentially hallucinogenic cheeses, along with a brilliant, up-and-coming cinematographer, and what do you get? Probably something like this:
I Do Now
5 days ago
15 comments:
That's the most entertaining thing I've seen all week!
love those schroeders! reminds me of girl's camp fun. :) love ya kim!
Oh my gosh! That was hilarious! I told you that you would be the fun one at a slumber party, Kim!
Wish we were in Arizona with you guys!
Ohhhhhh Schroeders. That was fantastic.
That's an awesome video! Looks like there weren't any dull moments. It's easy to see why you guys are so much fun! We miss you.
Woah! Makes me want a spend a week in a cabin with Kim's family!!
Kim, you look great, I love your hair!
So funny! I love it. Kim, where have you been hiding these moves? We just might have to attempt to recreate some routines from SYTYCD! ;)
i LOVE it! thanks for sharing!
by the way kimmie, i love the bangs!
That explains a lot.
Thanks for the laugh! Glad to see y'all are doing well.
SO FUNNY! Mike and I are cracking up! I have to be honest and say I think your mom was the best, she really has got her moves down! You have inspired up, look for our upcoming music video!
LOVE IT! Thanks for the great laugh this morning! Hope you're all doing well...
Love how you so brillianty described the ambiance Kelly. I think it definitely was the cheese, or maybe the mushrooms. We are going to be famous...it's only a matter of time!
That was seriously amazing. Thank you so much better that any U-Tube video, probably because it was people that I knew. Thanks again for sharing!
so hilarious. Who is the brilliant cinematographer? You guys are a constant party. We miss you.
OK, so I am seriously laughing right now! I miss you guys! Congrats on the house - That's so exciting! Cute little boys. Darling family.
Love,
Natalie
Post a Comment