She's so adorable! Dallas and I were excited to have found your blog so we can keep up to date with all your adventures :) Hope everything's going well for you guys!
Ooooooh, I am so glad you posted new pictures of her, she is SO cute! I am so sad you're not closer so I can give her a squeeze. I can tell you're having fun dressing her too :) I love her! And you! :)
4 comments:
Oh she is BEAUTIFUL!!! How fun!! I hope everything is going well for you guys!! Love you Kim!!!
Oh, she's cute. And I love the hat!!
She's so adorable! Dallas and I were excited to have found your blog so we can keep up to date with all your adventures :) Hope everything's going well for you guys!
Ooooooh, I am so glad you posted new pictures of her, she is SO cute! I am so sad you're not closer so I can give her a squeeze. I can tell you're having fun dressing her too :) I love her! And you! :)
Post a Comment