Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Birthday Boy

Bennett was pretty excited about his third birthday. When he woke up in the morning, he noticed the balloons, presents and decorations and asked, "Is that my party?"

Yes, Bennett. Party on.





In between birthday festivities we took a lightning trip to the Sea Lions to meet our friends Jen and Michael and Andrew and Jacob.
The cake was chocolate and delicious.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jenny at LGN said...

YEAH! Happy birthday, Bennett! We miss you!
Love,
Grace and Claire
(and Michael and Jennica)

Becca said...

I just had so much fun looking thru your blog! I didn't know you guys were back in California. Next time we are in Fresno maybe we'll have to meet up!! Doesn't going to the Oakland temple remind you of our fun times together? We did have fun, you were such a good friend and example to me. I was thinking about all our times too, EFY was so much fun. Did you know that LeGrand speaks at EFY now and we have been Session Directors for the past two years!! It is sooo fun to be involved with it again. I didn't even know what EFY was until you introduced me to it.

Oh, my little Sophie will turn 3 at the beginning of March. Maybe we should hook Bennett and Sophie up! I'm all for it;)

At the end of September Erin came over to our house with LeGrand's little brother Brent. It was fun to see her! Tell your family we said hi!! Did you hear, Liz got her mission call, she's going to Italy and she leaves in the middle of March. Exciting huh?!?! It makes me feel old to think that our little sisters are that old now! Ahh time flys!! Love ya!!

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

I am looking forward to this day for Ella...so is she, even though it is still MONTHS away! Of course, that's what makes it so exciting.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Mister Bennett! We love you guys and your sweet little boys, and that chocolate cake looks super yummy! Yay for birthdays! Anna also keeps asking if it is her birthday yet. Hope Bennett isn't too opposed to princess birthday parties.... ;)

Toria said...

happy birthday Bennett- love big Asher whose parents are sorry they weren't there to see the sea lions or the other smiths with you- instead they were being selfish and getting massages! how about a skype call soon?

cb said...

Ok, so I find you via the internet instead of being a good friend and keeping contact. SORRY!!! Forgive me. Your guys are adorable and happy to read you are in California and enjoying it!

Jessica M said...

What a cute little boy. I think he and Hailey would be good friends. She turned 3 on the 27th. Where does time go??