This a a hodge-podge collection of pictures taken several weeks ago. We had a fun visit to Monterrey Bay Aquarium with Kelly's parents, where Bennett got to touch starfish and watch waves crashing overhead from the safety of a glass tube.
In a comical first encounter with grass, Asher was tentative at first.
He decided after a few seconds that he didn't like the pokey green stuff and quickly made that opinion known to his photographer-mother.

5 comments:
Kim! Hey girl! Ok so I am now apart of the blogging world. I love all your pics, they are so cute! Call me when you get a free second, (that probably doesn't happen often) Love ya!
I found it!! Your boys are too cute. It was fun to hang out with you guys this past weekend. I think your fam is pretty dang awesome. 2 more weeks till Disneyland...be there or else!!
Kim, I love the pictures. Your kids are adorable. It's so fun to keep up with you guys!!! I Love you Kim. You are amazing!!
Fun pictures of your boys!! The Aquarium sounds like a great day!!
Ella used to act like I was sticking her on needles when I put her in the grass. So funny!
Post a Comment