Monday, April 21, 2008

Asher loves baths these days. And I love his ducky towel that our sweet friend Joy made for Bennett in Boston.
On our last flight, Asher rolled off the seat and this is what I had to look at for the next week. Poor Asher.
My sweet sister and her kids made Bennett and Asher these cute tie-dyed shirts.
Asher is officially crawling now. Woo hoo! I'm happy for him to get himself around a little bit. He's too heavy to carry all the time.

15 comments:

Danielle said...

Woohoo!! He's crawling. Though it is sad when babies start losing their chub with their new mobility.

And those tie-dye shirts are pretty rad. :)

Cheryl and William said...

SO ADORABLE- both of them are so handsome. And especially in the tie dye :-)

Sarah said...

Such cute boys! And I can't believe that Asher is crawling! It is so adorable and I can't believe that he's that old already. Time flies!

Jenny at LGN said...

Who are those adorable boys?! I can't believe how big they are getting!
We miss you guys!

LeChem Fam said...

Your boys are so cute! Can Asher teach Kaden to crawl so my back can have a break?

Maren said...

hey kim! i found you thru the grapevine and i had to say hi. your little guys are super cute. and i love their names! i recently found out your brother is getting married to aubree. thats awesome. i dont know her personally but know her story. she is amazing and strong. i know her sister kristen-we are in the same ward. my blog is private but email me. i would love to hear from you! marenurkov@gmail.com

maren urkov (rasmussen)

Sarah said...

Kim, I tagged you on my blog :) You totally don't have to do it if you don't wan to, but it would be fun to read! :)

Nollie said...

Kim and Kelly,

Your boys are so cute! We miss you guys and hope all is well in Cali. Kim, I think we were in AZ the same time as you guys were - middle of March. I wish we could have connected!

The Bates said...

He is so cute! I love his big blue eyes. You guys did such a good job making beautiful babies!

Rachel said...

Hi Smiths!! So exciting to find you while "blog-surfing." You guys look great and your kids are so cute!! Check us out!!

Cathy said...

Your boys have the most gorgeous eyes!! I like the tie dye shirts!

Unknown said...

Your boys are just too cute! Wow, those blue eyes are amazing.

Toria said...

I agree with Kara. Those blue eyes on Asher are beautiful! I can't believe how quickly our kids are growing up. Ivy and your Asher are quickly approaching the age that Bennett and our Asher were when they met! Crazy!

Becca said...

Your boys are so cute!! Your family is adorable. Man with those eyes you are going to have a hard time keeping the ladies away!! Love ya!!

cb said...

KIM---just found your comment on my recipe blog! Yeah, email me! cameybrimatyahoodotcom