Sunday, April 13, 2008

Little Singers

We were horsing around with Windows Audio Recorder the other day. Here are some songs by our future American Idol champions.
I am a Child of God
Trying to be Like Jesus

4 comments:

Jenny at LGN said...

That was adorable. It made me miss you guys so much! I wish we could have been in Arizona at the same time! It would have been so, so fun to see you guys!

Good thing there are blogs.

Kim, I want to chat this week. So don't screen your calls this time when you see my number :)

Jennifer said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!

Sarah said...

Fun that you recorded that. I always think that I'll remember exactly how my kids are right now, and I never do! It's so nice to be able to record things so you can remember how they used to sing primary songs when they were little. So cute.

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

I love it. One of my favorite things to do is record Ella singing.