
We took official family pictures with my dad's side. Official uniform? White shirts and jeans.
I've decided it's impossible to get all members of our family to look at the camera at the same time.




I've decided it's impossible to get all members of our family to look at the camera at the same time.



8 comments:
Kim you are soo hot! I love that picture of you and Bennett.
cute fam. and a fab red bag...
There are only 3 of us in our family and we can't all manage to look at the camera at the same time either! But your pictures still look great!
Cute pictures! We can't get our family, or even just the two girls to look at the camera at the same time. Or if we do, at least one of them looks crazy. I'm so glad you guys had such a nice trip out there. The beach looks so nice!
Kim, you are looking gizood. I love your hair. And your shirt. And you.
Great pictures. I am jealous that you guys are in short sleeves and at the beach.
Kim - I love your hair.
Maybe the goal is to tell your kids not to look at the camera! Do you think reverse psychology would work, because I haven't gotten a good family picture since Kayla was born and I feel like we're due. I really like all of your pictures, especially the one of you with Bennett. You look awesome and the pose is so sweet.
I love your hair Kim, you look so good!
Post a Comment