KIM!!! It's your birthday! Hooray! I hope you are having a very happy day. And that you get a lot of presents. And that you get to watch the Empire Strikes Back with Bennett...
Kim, I know I'm late, but Happy Birthday!! I hope your day was amazing!! You are more beautiful now than you were when we were 14, and I didn't think that was possible!!
what kind of poll is this? and how come only the overprotective mothers have been voting?? what in ESB could possible require supervision? Rated PG for awesomeness.
Here's what Screen It had to say: "Beyond the violence, which again isn't that bad, there's nearly nothing to object to in this film other than a few scenes that may be a little scary to the youngest of viewers."
Hey, my kids have been watching the trilogy since they could turn on the tv. And they're great! When Ethan was 3, he'd watch it and say, "That looks so fake!" or "Like there's explosions in space -- can't have fire without oxygen, people!! C'mon, get it together!!" Ok, not the last one, but it was good to have conversations about story telling and movie making while you watch.
5 comments:
KIM!!! It's your birthday! Hooray! I hope you are having a very happy day. And that you get a lot of presents. And that you get to watch the Empire Strikes Back with Bennett...
Happy Birthday!
Kim, I know I'm late, but Happy Birthday!! I hope your day was amazing!! You are more beautiful now than you were when we were 14, and I didn't think that was possible!!
what kind of poll is this? and how come only the overprotective mothers have been voting?? what in ESB could possible require supervision? Rated PG for awesomeness.
Here's what Screen It had to say: "Beyond the violence, which again isn't that bad, there's nearly nothing to object to in this film other than a few scenes that may be a little scary to the youngest of viewers."
http://www.screenit.com/movies/1980/the_empire_strikes_back.html
I say Bennett is ready to become a Jedi...
Hey, my kids have been watching the trilogy since they could turn on the tv. And they're great! When Ethan was 3, he'd watch it and say, "That looks so fake!" or "Like there's explosions in space -- can't have fire without oxygen, people!! C'mon, get it together!!" Ok, not the last one, but it was good to have conversations about story telling and movie making while you watch.
Post a Comment