Here are our growing, aquatically-inclined boys in sunny AZ.


Waiting for us when we returned to California was our new home. If you have talked to us or any other renter in the Bay Area, you have probably heard about the prohibitive cost of real estate around here. So we knew we couldn't buy anything, but Kim's relentless searching of Craiglist finally paid off in the form of a little three-bedroom house that suits us perfectly. Here are a couple pictures of the outside.


The boys love having a backyard and play out there all the time. Asher eats sticks and Bennett races his tricycle.


We were fortunate to have Kim's parents come for a few days and declare war on the piles of boxes left over from the move. They were amazingly energetic and ultra-productive, and even found time to play a little bit.

10 comments:
yea for a house! Looks like you found a great one- landscaping and everything!! Cute pics of the kids!
You bought a house or are renting it? Where is it?
I like the underwater shot.
This is such a cute house. Seriously in love and check out the green grass!!! Jealous. mine is all dead and petrified from the heat.
What a cute house-CONGRATS! Love Bennett under water.
OH MY GOSH! You have a house! With a real back yard! I'm so jealous! It's beautiful!
We miss you guys! Brussels is beautiful. We would totally move here in a heartbeat if you guys did.
What do you say? Smith-Komenda Adventure, Part Deux?
Such a cute house!!! We can't wait to come over and see it in person :) Only a few more weeks until we're done this crazy traveling and we can hang out :)
I updated my address book and I love your new place (with a yard--must be heaven for you)!
Congratulations, cuties -- love that backyard -- I'm jealous!! :)
Can't wait to come over and see your new house. I love it! Your boys must be loving it too!
So the music video was awesome...who made that?
I'll keep thinking of excuses for you guys to have to come back to our ward...we miss you!
Kim
Um... of course I remember you. You were the only reason I had one once of fun in El Ed Dance. HAHA! That is so funny. I am so glad you commented. I LOVE finding people through blogging. We live in Sacramento. I am gathering from your blog that you are in the Bay Area? How fun. We came here for Law School and are done in May. I hated it at first and now... it is great.
Your boys are ADORABLE.
Looks like from your 'Our Hips Don't lie' blog you held on to some of the dance moves I taught you.
Remember how simple life was then?... wow, I am glad we had a Jennica connection.
I also am SUPER jealous of your house. My daughter Lucy is VERY active and restless and in dire need of something besides our tiny apt.
Here's to graduation in '09
I look forward to lots of Kim stalking! :)
Post a Comment