
Sorry to anyone who has checked this blog recently. We're offline due to a crashed computer at home (I'm writing this from work). And it's a shame because Kim has a whole bunch of really cute pictures of little kids doing funny things. But we'll be back soon (hopefully). And this is not an actual picture of our computer, but a representation of what it feels like on the inside.
7 comments:
i can't even imagine...so sad!
best of luck getting everything back from the bad computer.
Way to taunt us! I wanna see the cute pictures of the kids. Hope you're online again soon.
Oh no! I hope all is not lost! Can't wait to see more stuff -- I've contemplated DOING that to my computer (as seen on the photo), but haven't had the guts yet. Cort's way too environmental for me to pull that off.
good. i've been wondering what you've been up to.
not good that your computer is crashed- but good that you'll be up soon again-one day- hopefully
(oh- and not having a computer around really frees up time to spend with the kids- so hope Kim is enjoying).
SAD!!! Is your computer seeking counseling?
yay! I was going to just write and tell you to update since I check every day and nada...but I didn't want ot be annoying, especially if there was a good reason why you hadn't updated :)
Can't wait to see the pictures when you get your computer stuff sorted out!
Sorry about your computer. My sympathy, it is no fun being without a computer! I found your blog from the MHS website, fun to hear what you are up to! Cute kids. Boys are the best!
Maddy (Faler)Winward
Post a Comment