Notwithstanding our absence from the blogosphere, we want to make it known that we are alive and our boys are still pretty cute, albeit scrappy.
And we hate looking at Ms. Renaissance Faire and Ms. Meyer and the melted computer picture. So here is a quick set of what we were able to upload with the new Mac Powerbook (Thanks John Schroeder) and the new wireless network (Thanks Best Buy):
In other news, Asher is following the Smith-boy trend of waiting 15 months before deciding to walk. He's transitioning between the crack-up-while-holding-tightly-to-two-fingers phase to the standard wobbly-legs, fall-on-the-bum treks across the living room. Current record of unassisted walking: 21 steps. He's getting close.
Bennett started pre-school a few weeks ago. He has been excited and relatively nerve-free from day one. Nice teachers, a cool playground, and several familiar faces from church have made the transition particularly easy. Besides the social learning experience, preschool has given Bennett a sense of purpose - he refers to it as his "work" and prides himself on leaving at the same time as his dad.
So that's us these days. As we get caught up on our electronic life, we'll have more later.
11 comments:
I love finding good deals on Craigslist! Currently my kids are loving the boxes from the new car seats. If the seats themselves hadn't been so expensive, the boxes would have been pretty cheap entertainment too. :)
Yes...it's about time. Family blog posts don't count! Love that picture of Asher trying to walk. He's just waiting till we get to see you guys again to show off and walk on his own. Love and miss you guys!
Your kids are cute as ever! I hope you guys had a fun time in AZ. (I know that was kind of a while ago.)
Love the pictures! If a MacBook Pro is all it takes I would have sent it over long ago!
Yaaay! I like those kids. Good work, you two.
Man, I love those boys. They are getting so big!! Please give them lots of hugs and kisses for us!
We decided not to go to AZ this month. I was bummed, but it probably makes the most sense. We are definitely coming for Christmas though, so I hope you guys end up coming then too. I doubt we'll make it for Thanksgiving.
And don't forget to tell me if you're coming out to our neck of the woods any time soon...
love,
Jennica
Yay! Another post! I'm so happy to see your kids - they're so adorable. I love the first picture - it looks like it was taken professionally!
Yay! Welcome back! I don't know how many times I saw the melted computer and Stephanie Meyer...but it was a lot :) I was just anxiously awaiting your return. The boys are so cute! Is it possible that newborn Asher is walking?!
Welcome back to computer life!! Cute pictures of the boys! We need to get together for Halloween or something!
The pictures of your boys are so cute. Glad to see y'all are doing well!
What a darling family!! It's fun to check your blog and get caught-up. Love, Natalie
Post a Comment