Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last Saturday, our family took a trip down to the LDS Chicago Temple. My brother Chris and his love lovely wife Aubree were there too. We wish we could see them more often. They are expecting their first baby in June, and we can't wait to meet her.


Our latest family photo.


It's fun to see a picture of us together. That doesn't happen very often.


Asher is always up for a picture.

Mollie is our little angel baby. She slept 11 hours the other night, a record in the Smith Family. Good sleeper or not, she is such a sweet little baby.



10 comments:

Toria said...

I LOVE your cute family!!!
and Molly is a DOLL! I just want to cuddle her before she grows up. how can we make that happen?

Jessica M said...

Sweet pictures! I love to see y'alls cute cute babies.

Dallas and Kirsten said...

Beautiful family photo! We miss you guys!

Kelley Hauck said...

So cute!!!! She is adorable and I must meet her. Good to see the Smith family picture. We really miss you guys.

Jennifer said...

Cute, Kim. And those cheeks!! I need those cheeks!!!! (Mollie's, that is. Not yours, but I do love your cheeks, too.)

When are our identical families going to live by each other?? Help.

Sarah said...

So cute! I love the family picture. Cute, cute family :)

m e a d o w said...

Oh, she is the sweetest, when can I see her!!! Kim, how is it possible that you look like you're 18?

Becca said...

Cute, cute family!!!! Love you Kim!!

LeChem Fam said...

You guys are still alive!! Your family is SOOO darling we miss you guys so much! Kim you look wonderful and little Miss Mollie is going to break a lot of boy's hearts some day!

K said...

kim -- now that we are in your parents ward, i totally see some strong fam resemblance in those sweet beautfiul babes of yours! i definately say i see your pop's eyes there... we are now getting to know your sis and her kids while she is here. my mallory just LOVES allie! --karyn olson